Next Conference 2017
The NEXT Children's Ministry Conference is an annual conference organized by the Children's Ministry majors at Moody Bible Institute.
This year's theme is:
"From Inclusion to Belonging: Everyone Has a Seat At The Table”.
This conference will be both informational in how the church can embrace children of all abilities and their families, as well as worshipful, celebrating the gifts of exceptional people of all ages. Fostering a church community in which everyone belongs and contributes is the heart of this theologically informed, yet practical conference. This is a day that will both inform your ministry and challenge your perspective on exactly who is the church and how we worship in true community.
Details of the Conference:
- Main Sessions with Emily Colson and MBI Professors
- Inclusive worship experience with persons of all abilities who lead us in praise to our God
- Break Out Sessions from a wide variety of experts
- Lunch with a Parent Panel entitled, “In the Trenches”
- Vendor Booths open during lunch, both breakout sessions and until 4pm.
Why is this Children’s Ministry conference different from all other Children’s Ministry conferences?
- Get up front and personal with the speakers and presenters
- Bible-based teaching from Moody Professors
- Experts with vast personal experience
- Culturally diverse
- Practically authentic and relevant