NEXT Children and family Ministry Conference
Saturday, April 13, 2019, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
TOGETHER: Connecting to Build Faith in Children through the Church and Family
The NEXT Children and Family Ministry Conference is an annual conference organized by the Children and Family Ministry majors at Moody Bible Institute.
NEXT 2019 will equip parents and church leaders to work together to invest in the spiritual life of their children—who are also invited to attend this year's conference.
- As the adults are in sessions and learning how to disciple children, all children ages 11 and under will enjoy a unique conference experience of their own with a time of Bible teaching about Jesus.
- Designed for parents and church leaders, each session is led by experts in family ministry who will teach, demonstrate, and facilitate hands-on learning. Together, parents and church leaders are engaged in effective discipleship of children and families.
- Main sessions with experts in the field
- Corporate worship experience with live music for children and adults
- Opportunities to share ideas for parenting and partnering with churches for spiritual formation in children
Why is the NEXT Children and Family Ministry conference different from other children’s ministry conferences?
- Get up-front and personal with the speakers and presenters
- Bible-based teaching from Moody professors
- Experts with vast personal experience
- Practical, authentic, and relevant
Want more information? Click here.