Hosting a Conference
The Marriage You’ve Always Wanted conference is hosted by churches all across the country. If your church or ministry would like to host Dr. Gary Chapman’s one-day marriage-transforming conference, please review the application process.
- Read the information below and submit the application form (available dates are listed within the form).
- Once your application has been approved, you will be asked to submit a signed agreement and a $750.00 non-refundable Host Fee.
- A facility that is able to seat 700 conference attendees.
- Facility, audio/visual equipment, and staff, security (if needed), and janitorial services (as needed), to be provided and paid for by host church.
- At least 16 staff members or volunteers who are available to fully support the conference from 9 AM to 3:30 PM on the Saturday of the conference. Volunteers attend free.
- Bottled water for attendees—enough for both breaks—to be provided and paid for by the host church.
We receive many requests from churches and organizations to host Dr. Chapman's conference. Moody Publishers’ conference team prayerfully considers each request in light of the many variables of our schedule and your community. We earnestly desire to be wise stewards of our resources and to reach as many people as possible with this vital ministry to marriages.
Note: All fields below are required.